iPhoneinCanada.ca was started in late 2007 in Vancouver as an independent online news source, documenting use of the first generation iPhone in Canada, a rarity at the time. The site has evolved along with the iPhone and we are a leading news authority for anything Apple-related that’s relevant to Canadians.
We also cover emerging technology trends and mobile news for Canadians, including anything related to our incumbent carriers Rogers, TELUS and Bell.
Founder Gary Ng, left his day job to operate the site full time (currently in Victoria, BC), writing about Apple and technology–a dream come true–supported by a rockstar team:
- Gary Ng (@gary_ng)- Editor in Chief
- Usman Qureshi (@DrUsmanQ) – Senior Contributing Editor
- Istvan Fekete (@hexakuemion)- Senior Contributing Editor
- Kris Meador (@meadorsmusings)- Video Editor
- Nick Salerni (Google+) – Contributing Author
Want to write for us? Fill out this form here.
Interested in advertising with us? Please use our Contact Page or Advertise page should you have any further inquiries. iPhoneinCanada is ranked within the Top 100 sites on Technorati in the Technology and Gadgets category, based across all websites on the internet.
iPhoneinCanada.ca Media Attention:
- Quoted as a source on CNN.com
- Canadian Living Magazine Spring 2011
- Costco Connection Magazine 2011
- Live interview on the Business News Network (BNN)
- TV interviews with Global BC’s News Hour
- TV interview on Global Toronto
- TV interview on CTVBC
- TV interview on OMNI Television
- Site featured/interviewed on Global National
- CBC Radio’s On the Coast
- Globe and Mail/Vancouver Sun/The Province/Calgary Herald
- Featured in May 2011 issue of Canadian Living Magazine
- Annual iPhone Reporter for Crave 95.3 with Nat & Drew (Currently Virgin Radio)
- Ming Pao Newspaper, Epoch Times Daily, 24 Daily
- Source mention on the following websites: Daring Fireball, Fast Company, Engadget (x2), LA Times, Consumer Reports, TechCrunch, Wired Blog, CrunchGear, Engadget Mobile, TUAW, MacNN, Lifehacker, MacRumors, Electronista, AppleInsider, MacLife, iLounge, Cult of Mac, GigaOM, TechMeme, Gizmodo, Mashable, ReadWriteWeb, The Loop, Financial Post, The Guardian UK, Gawker, BusinessInsider, Huffington Post and many more.
Disclaimer: We use affiliate links whenever possible. It costs you nothing and helps support iPhoneinCanada.ca to allow us to do what we do. Thank you.
Comment Moderation Policy: If your comment does not add to the discussion topic but rather insults authors, other readers or is in general useless or troll-like in nature, it will be deleted without hesitation.
©2015 iPhoneinCanada.ca. All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.
iPhoneinCanada.ca is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.