Element Case, the makers of best selling iPhone 4/4S cases like Vapor Pro and Vapor COMP, have recently partnered with Powell Peralta, a legend in the world of skateboarding, to launch an exclusive line of premium iPhone 4/4S cases called the Skate Legends Series.
The new line of iPhone 4/4S cases combines the old school graphics from 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s with the three most popular cases from Element Case i.e Vapor Pro, Vapor COMP and the Formula 4.
According to the press release:
All iPhone 4/4S cases come with the choice of a Skate Deck Graphic backplate. The Vapor Pro and Vapor Comp consist of a fully screen printed Lexan backplate with a reusable adhesive. These backplates can be easily removed to switch out with other backplates. Individual Skate Deck graphic backplates will be available. The Formula 4 case backplate is not removable and is specific to each case. All Element Case Skate Edition Cases come complete with a free Skate Legends bio card and Element Skate sticker.
• Authentic screen printed graphics to match the quality of the original skate deck of the Legend’s riders.
• Vapor Pro kit includes Transit Zipper case, removable Skate Legends backplate, Speed wrench, Individual Skate Legends biography card.
• Vapor Comp case kit includes removable Skate Legends backplate, Speed wrench, Individual Skate Legends biography card.
• Formula 4 kit includes non removable Skate Legends backplate, Individual Skate Legends biography card.
• Vapor Backplate kit includes (1) vapor backplate, Individual Skate Legends biography card, and backplate tack sheet.
• Featured riders: Andy MacDonald, Brad Bowman, Christian Hosoi, Doug Saladino, Duane Peters, Lester Kasai, Steve Caballero, Kevin Staab and Billy Ruff
Formula 4 – Starting at $39.95
Vapor Comp – Starting at $99.95
Vapor Pro – Starting at $149.95
To find out more, check out the following video: