For all you non-iOS developers out there, today Apple released iTunes 10.4.1.
The minor update features various bug fixes surrounding media keys on third-party keyboards, album artwork, movie purchasing, responsiveness, and VoiceOver.
– Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
– Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
– Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
– Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
– Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
The iTunes 10.4.1 update is available via Apple Software Update on your Mac/PC or on Apple’s iTunes website.