If you want to delete an app on your Mac, dragging it to the Trash bin seems like the right thing to do. However, that action doesn’t completely remove associated files with apps, as many are left behind.
AppDelete is a full-featured app uninstaller for Mac users that will also take care of Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, and Screensavers along with their associated files, to help you save space and make sure potential issues are avoided. It’s currently on sale for 49% off in our Deals Store for $4 USD.
- Uninstalls applications & software including widgets, preference panes, plugins, bundles & screensaver
- Gets rid of files that waste space
- Lets you review files before deletion
- Provides an undo option if you want to reverse deletion
- Uninstalls programs in seconds
- Automatically triggers when an app is thrown in the trash
- Safe keeps items w/ an archive feature
- Logs all of your deleting activities
- Allows you to search for orphaned app files from previously deleted apps
Check out the quick tutorial below, to see how dead-easy it is to use AppDelete:
Click here to jump on the AppDelete sale while it’s still available.