Apple has released Safari 8.0.2 for download for OS X Yosemite users which includes bug fixes, security updates and more. The following fixes were issued:
- Fixes an issue that could prevent history from syncing across devices if iCloud Drive is not on
- Fixes an issue that could prevent a saved password from being autofilled after two devices are added to iCloud Keychain
- Improves the performance of WebGL graphics on Retina displays
- Allows users to import usernames and passwords from Firefox
- Fixes a rare issue in which some users were unable to access Safari after installing the 8.0.1 update
Last week Safari 8.0.1 was released but pulled shortly after. Safari 7.1.2, and Safari 6.2.2 was also released today for OS X Mavericks and Mountain Lion users. You can find these updates in the Mac App Store under the Updates tab.