Hyundai has today updated its Blue Link iOS app with Apple Watch support, allowing users to remotely start their cars using the smart wearable. According to The Verge, the Watch-compatible Blue Link app brings features like remote engine start and stop, remote door lock and unlock, remote light flashing, and a car finder with a map, among other options.
All Apple Watch features of the updated Hyundai Blue Link app can be activated by voice, which makes it even more awesome because there’s obviously nothing better than starting your engine by talking to your wrist. Hyundai notes that the latest version of Blue Link app is compatible with all Blue Link-equipped cars, going back to the 2012 Sonata.
What’s New in Version 3.3.12
- Blue Link for Apple Watch has arrived
- Updated Home Screen with convenient features for an enhanced user experience
- New Vehicle Status. View the status of your door locks, engine, and climate controls.
- Receive acknowledgements via Push Notifications when performing a Remote Service request.
- Updated Monthly Vehicle Report. Provides regular health status of your vehicle.
- Minor bug fixes and multiple performance improvements.
You can grab the update at the following App Store link: