Last week, Apple offered Namco’s classic arcade hit PAC-MAN as a free download and this time, Apple’s pick for the App of the week is IDEO’s Spark Camera. Regularly priced at $1.99, the universal app that allows users to shoot, edit and share beautiful HD movies, is now available as a free download for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running iOS 6 or above.
“Spark enables you to record, enhance, and share life’s best moments through beautiful HD videos. What ignites a spark in your life? A gorgeous sunrise, an afternoon with friends at the beach, a kid’s smile… whatever it may be, the world is full of inspirational moments; capture them with Spark Camera.”
Spark Camera supports iPhone 4S and higher, and lets users create HD 720p videos. Users can add music from their own music collection, apply high quality filters with dynamic light leaks, string together up to 45 seconds of footage, and share their work via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and AirDrop.
Here’s how it works:
- Press & hold anywhere to record, release to stop
- Do this as many times as you’d like to create multiple clips
- Slide to change filters during playback
- Tap the music note to add a song from your library
- Tap the save button to save to your camera roll
- Share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, iMessage, or email!
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab the free app at the following App Store link:
Download Spark Camera for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [Direct Link]