Rogers/Fido Extend $30 6GB Data Plan For iPhone 3G/3GS
Back in the beginning of June, Rogers/Fido released the highly coveted $30 6GB Data Plan. At that time, the promotion was set to expire today, July 31, 2009.
As expected, Rogers/Fido have extended the 6GB Data Plan until September 15, 2009.
As previously, the data plan runs on a 3 year contract and must be tied to an eligible voice plan. So it is eligible Voice Plan (Rogers) (Fido)Â + 6GB Data Plan under a 3 year contract.
- Price: $30 per month
- Data included per month: 6GB
- Time frame: July 31, 2009 – September 15, 2009
- Overages:Â 50Â¢/MB for the first 60MB, then 3Â¢/MB thereafter
- Contract Term: Available on 3 year service agreement or 3 year renewals only
- Device support: All iPhones: iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS
- Note: This data plan also makes you eligible for tethering.Â See more information here.
If you are just getting into an iPhone 3G/3GS from Rogers/Fido and want the 6GB Data Plan, with an eligibleÂ Voice plan or a bundled Voice/Data plan (Rogers) (Fido):
- 8GB iPhone 3G will cost you $99.99
- 16GB iPhone 3G will cost you $149.99
- 16GB iPhone 3GS will cost you $199.99
- 32GB iPhone 3GS will cost you $299.99
The customer service and in-store representatives will not be informed of this change for a few days, so don’t go flooding them with requests just yet.