Google has today released its Google Play Music app for iOS, which is now available as a free download in the App Store. While the app is initially available in 20 countries including the U.S. and U.K, Canada has been left out once again at launch.
The free version of the app allows users to listen to any of the songs they have backed up to Google’s cloud, while a $9.99 a month ‘All Access plan’ gives users the ability to stream or download anything in Google’s catalog to their mobile devices. Paid customers can also create a custom ad-free radio station from any artist, song, or album, and skip as many songs as they like.
All the music is stored online, so users don’t need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback, and enjoy music playback across any device and on the web, seamlessly.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio stations from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
* Enjoy handcrafted playlists from our music experts
All Access and standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection using your Mac, Windows or Linux computer
* Listen on all your devices and our web player at play.google.com/music
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience all your music without ads
How to download Google Play Music in Canada? You will need a US iTunes Account. Click here to learn how to create one.