Starbucks Canada Now Lets You Earn Aeroplan Points for Buying Coffee and More
Starbucks Canada has partnered with Air Canada to now let Starbucks Rewards members earn Aeroplan points.
To get started, you need to head to aircanada.com/starbucks to link your Aeroplan and Starbucks Rewards accounts.
Next, you’ll start earning the following:
- Get 75 Aeroplan points every time you load or reload $50 to $74.99 to their Starbucks Card
- Get 150 Aeroplan points every time you load or reload $75 or more to their Starbucks Card
“This ground-breaking partnership makes it simple for the millions of Starbucks Rewards and Aeroplan members to link their accounts, accelerate their earning and ultimately be rewarded even faster” says Peter Furnish, vice president, Product and Marketing, Starbucks Canada, in an emailed statement to iPhone in Canada.
Limited-Time Launch Offers
- New members: new Starbucks Rewards accounts will get a one-time bonus of 400 Aeroplan points when they link it to their Aeroplan account and complete their first transaction using the Starbucks app within one month of creating the Starbucks Rewards account
- Earn 25 Aeroplan points when you make four or more qualifying transactions using Starbucks Rewards in a week. This offer is valid until June 6, 2021.
- Earn 50 Aeroplan points every time you redeem at least 150 stars two times or more in a calendar month. This offer is valid until May 31, 2021.
Also, if you’re a TD Aeroplan Visa cardholder, you can earn 50% more Aeroplan points for every $1 spent on eligible credit card purchases at participating Starbucks locations, until November 7, 2021.
In the Aeroplan eStore, linked members can buy Starbucks Cards for a discounted number of points, at 1,000 Aeroplan points for a $10 Starbucks Card.
“We’re proud to launch this first-of-its-kind partnership with Starbucks, a globally respected brand offering a best-in-class experience for all its customers,” said Mark Nasr, Senior Vice President, Products, Marketing and eCommerce, Air Canada, in an issued statement.