Three days ago Apple teased its Black Friday sale in Australia (and shortly after in Canada/USA) and now it’s live down under (and New Zealand as well). Discounts are similar to what we’ve seen before in previous sales.
The iPad mini and its Smart Cover is not included in the sale (surprisingly), so it looks to join the exclusive club with the Apple TV, iMac and Mac Pro in skipping these annual discounts. Also missing compared to last year are $50 iTunes Gift Cards, which were $5 off.
Below are the discounts (prices in Australian dollars):
- iPad with Retina display: $498 –> save $41
- iPad 2: $398 –> save $31
- iPod touch (5th gen): $298 –> save $31
- iPod touch (4th gen): $194 –> save $25
- iPod nano: $158 –> save $11
- MacBook Pro with Retina display: $1794 –> save $105
- MacBook Pro: $1244 –> save $105
- MacBook Air: $994 –> save $105
Accessories on sale:
- AirPort Express, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, Apple Wireless Keyboard, iPad Smart Cover (polyurethane), Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic: save $11
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule, iPad Smart Cover (Leather): save $21
- iPad Smart Case: save $15
- Apple EarPods: save $7
Expect Apple’s Black Friday sale for Canada to have similar pricing. It kicks off just after midnight tonight at 12:01AM PST on November 23rd.
What do you have your eye on?