WIND Mobile has launched their promotional holiday plans for 2015, offering the following ‘Unlimited’ plans priced at:
$45 Unlimited Talk, Text, Data
– Unlimited Data (with 3GB full speed access)
– Unlimited Canada/US-Wide Talk
– Unlimited Global Text
– World Saver
– World Traveler
– Unlimited US Long Distance
– Call Control Features
– Up to $100 off the purchase of a new phone with WINDtab
– PLUS get up to $15 extra to play with every month.
$55 Unlimited Talk, Text, Data
– Same as above but adds Unlimited US Roaming for $10/month extra
If you bring your own device (BYOD), customers get $15 of service credits each month, which can be applied to roaming or global calling minutes. These holiday plan are available starting today until December 24, 2015.
It seems like WIND Mobile’s prices are slowly creeping up, as back in the summer a $39 promo plan offered more value. The company also has plans to launch an LTE network in 2016 and acquire newer iPhones for its customers. In the meantime, it’s best to check coverage in your area before jumping onto WIND, as you’ll find many complaining online about weak signals and connections.