iH8sn0w has released another version of his popular Windows jailbreak tool, Sn0breeze. It now supports AppleTV 2G, on iOS 4.4.3/4.4.4.
- Added Apple TV 2 support for iOS 4.4.3/4.4.4.
- Fixed rare issues with iOS 5.0.1 where it would halt on the Apple upon boot.
Just adding this in mainly for users who dumped their SHSH blobs. On the initial boot, the Apple TV may have a black screen for 60 seconds after setting up the Apple TV. This is normal.
The previous release, 2.9.2 brought these new features:
- Added Tethered Jailbreak support for 3GS/iPod Touch 3/A4 Users on iOS 5.1 (9B176)
- iPhone 3GS old-bootrom users are untethered on 5.1/9B176 (as usual).
- Bug Fixes (Specifically with the iPad baseband and iPhone 2G).
- Re-added the iPhone Dev-Team’s iPhone 2G permanent unlock ‘BootNeuter’.
Sn0wbreeze is a multi-iOS jailbreak tool for Windows users and will jailbreak iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1 to 4.2.8/4.3 to 4.3.3/4.4.3/4.4.4/5.0.1/5.1). This is only for A4 and earlier devices, as A5 and later devices have not been proper exploited to insert the jailbreak, on current firmwares.
You can download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.3 now: Sn0wbreeze 2.9.3