Tetris author Alexey Pajitnov‘s new game Marbly has just hit the App Store, and is now available as a free universal download for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The game is a tricky to master real puzzle game, and comes with over 180 unique puzzles that users must work their way through (via CNET). Coins are earned by completing puzzles, and more sets of puzzles can be unlocked by spending them.
Below is the Marbly’s iTunes description:
Play free set of puzzles:
– Race against the clock in Time Challenge;
– Score enough points in Score Challenge;
– Build your solution strategy in Moves Challenge
and much more.
Win enough coins for additional sets of puzzles and challenges.
Get your brain ready for a real challenge – Alexey’s Challenge: Marbly ™
– 180+ unique puzzles exclusively braincrafted for you by Mr. Tetris;
– series of Daily, Time, Moves, Score and Golden challenges;
– Game Center high score competitions and achievements.
Grab the game for free at the following App Store link:
Download Marbly For iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [Direct Link]