**Still waiting for the iPhone to launch in Canada? Sign the Great Canadian iPhone Petition to speed up the process! Click here to have your say in the matter NOW!**
Probably one of the BEST apps for the iPhone is the NES emulator that I reviewed a while back. Anyways, I am sure you are happy to know that a new version has been released. It’s version 2.0.5 and it brings improved gameplay–which means games are no longer chunky and somewhat playable now!
How to Install NES 2.0.5 + ROMS on your iPhone
- Launch Installer. Under the “Games” category, install NES.
- *edit* Sorry everyone, the source URL has been corrected, I made a typo and added an “s”…sorry about the confusion. It should work now. Happy Early April Fool’s Day! =)
- Click on Sources along the bottom and add the following source: http://123locker.com …click OK and refresh Sources.
- Exit back to the homescreen. Go to Settings–General–Auto-Lock and change it to 5 minutes. This will allow the next step to download completely without the iPhone turning itself into sleep mode (if that happens, you’ll have to install it again).
- Under the “Games” category, you will find “NES Roms”, version 1.20, 5.9MB which is basically Bigboss’ popular NES ROM pack. Install. Exit to homescreen. Launch NES, and that’s it! Play away! 🙂
- Enjoy the screenshots (Bubble Bobble rocks!):
Thanks to Lonman06 for the Source URL!
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed, so you won’t miss any updates! You can also subscribe via email and have daily updates sent to your Inbox!
Other articles in the category: How To...
How to Sign a PDF Document on iPhone with Markup
If you want to sign a PDF document on your iPhone, Apple makes it possible through its Markup feature that offers various tools to edit photos and other documents. If you need to edit or sign a PDF received within the Mail app, just open the attachment and then tap the Markup button that looks...
How to Watch: 2023 Oscars in Canada Live Stream
Hollywood’s biggest night is set to begin, with the 95th Academy Awards set to kick off at 5pm ET/8pm PT. The awards show will unveil the best performances from films in 2022. Will Smith won’t be attending after slapping his way out of the awards show last year via Chris Rock, but if you want...
How to Use Relaxing Background Sounds on your Mac [VIDEO]
Did you know your Mac can support soothing background sounds to help you concentrate or relax? Apple offers this feature on iPhone, iPad and Mac. The Apple Support channel today shared a video tutorial on how to enable background sounds on your Mac. "Learn how to play ambient soundscapes in the background on your Mac,...