Carousel, The Adobe Lightroom Alternative For iPhone / iPad Unveiled
Carousel is an upcoming photography application developed by Adobe, the creators of professional photo editing software PhotoShop, which lets you access your entire photo library on your iPhone, iPod, iPad or a Mac computer. The app uses the same photo-processing technology as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and eliminates the hassle of manual photo syncing across your computers and iOS devices.
Adobe Carousel gives you a new way to enjoy your photos, making all of them available across your Mac and iOS devices, so you can browse, enhance, and share them easily. No manual syncing, no storage limits, no differences in what photos are available to you. Your photography is everywhere you are.
Carousel apps for Mac, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad will be available for free but to avail the service, you’ll need to pay for a subscription which is $9.99 a month or $99.99 a year with unlimited storage. For early adopters it will cost only $5.99 a month or $59.99 a year. This offer is valid till January 31, 2012.
Features of Adobe Carousel:
- The same photo library on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- The same powerful photo-processing technology as Photoshop Lightroom
- Ability to share a photo library with your partner or spouse
- No manual syncing necessary
- A single subscription for Adobe Carousel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs
- Easy browsing and viewing with familiar multitouch gestures
- Sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr