Bell Offers $55 ‘Unlimited’ Plan with 5GB Data to Saskatchewan
A week ago we told you about the TELUS offer to Saskatchewan and Manitoba, a $60 Canada-wide unlimited plan with 5GB of data. Now it appears Bell has responded with a similar plan in Saskatchewan.
The plan name is called “Saskatchewan Voice and Data” and includes:
- Unlimited Canada-wide calling
- Unlimited SMS/MMS
- 5GB of shareable data ($10/GB overages)
- 10 hours of Bell Mobile TV
- Unlimited Wi-Fi at Bell hotspots
- Caller ID/Voicemail is $7 extra
Since this Bell plan doesn’t include caller ID and voicemail like the TELUS plan, it works out to just $2 more (but visual voicemail is $5/month more on TELUS). The plan is available for consumers and small businesses in Saskatchewan, for new or existing customers. Let us know if you jump on this in SK!