Temple Run 2 Updated with Better Performance on Older Devices
Temple Run 2 has received its first update which includes better performance on older devices, an ability to skip the ‘Save Me’ screen. There are also a bunch of bug fixes that should solve cases of the app crashing on launch. We haven’t been able to verify the performance increase yet but if you’re playing Temple Run 2 on an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, let us know if you notice a difference.
What’s New in Version 1.0.1
* Improved performance on older devices
* Added ability to skip the ‘Save Me’ screen
* New leaderboard High Score, no ‘Save Me’
* Fixed track pop-in
* Fixed lifetime stats to be correct
* Fixed bug which caused the same objective to be shown twice
* Fixed a crash on launch bug
* Fixed various bugs and made other minor improvements
Just yesterday Imangi Studios announced Temple Run 2 hit 50 million downloads in just two weeks, making it the fastest growing mobile game of all time. Click here to download Temple Run 2–it’s free.