Longo’s in Toronto Releases iPhone App with Passbook Support for Rewards
Longo’s has released an iPhone app that allows customers to build a shopping list and get real prices from the store’s entire selection. Users can scan barcodes to add items to their lists, which are automatically sorted by department for easy shopping.
Plus, the app has built in Passbook support for their Thank You Rewards program so you can ditch the physical card.
Other features include:
– Access to your points balance
– Track your progress towards your next redemption
– Access to your points accumulation history
– Register your existing Longo’s card
– Earn extra points for using the app, through promotions for ratings products, creating lists, and interacting in-store
– Store hours, location and contact info
– Pricing & sales based on your home store
– Grocery list automatically sorted by department
– Estimated total of your shopping list
– Scan product barcodes to add an item to your list
– “Your Flyer” – list of all items you have previously purchased that are currently on sale
– “Best Guess for You” score on every product based on your purchase history
The Longo’s app is currently being featured in the App Store and so far, reviews for the app have been quite positive. There are currently 24 locations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Click here to download the Longo’s iOS app–it’s free. Let us know how you like it!