Indigo Launches iPhone App with Passbook Support for Plum Rewards Card
If you’re a frequent shopper at Indigo, the company has launched an iOS app for the iPhone and iPod touch. Major features include the ability to scan any product in store, purchase it and then ship it to your home or to a gift recipient’s home. Users can also manage wish and gift lists as well.
A major feature is the addition of Passbook support (Apple’s digital card wallet) for existing plum or iRewards members. You can check your points balance or transaction history but most importantly, ditch the plastic rewards card from your wallet and use your Passbook card on your iPhone at the register instead.
If you have a gift card to redeem, users can scan it into the app or just enter in the card details.
For existing plum or iRewards members
Your rewards hub
• Mobilize your rewards membership with digital card and quick access to your rewards account including points balances (plum rewards), personalized product recommendations and offers.
Shop now – fast, easy & secure
• Shop in-stores: Locate your closest store (store hours & inventory) and, once there quickly scan any product to review ratings & inventory.
• Shop on the go: Scan it. Ship it. Scan any product and ship conveniently to your home or your gift recipient.
• Buy with confidence knowing transactions are securely processed.
Managing your gift & wish lists is a snap
• Your wish & gift lists now follow you wherever you go, plus, scan any product to easily add to your lists.
Connect with those you like
• Share your location or products you like with those you love on Facebook.
The Indigo app simplifies the shopping experience for quicker & easier purchasing.
Click here to download the Indigo iPhone app—it’s free.