Untitled Goose Game Publisher Reveals Hit Game Was Rejected From App Store Twice
Untitled Goose Game is said to have been rejected from Apple's Mac App Store twice since its 2019 launch.
Apple’s current free App of the Week pick is photograph editor PopAGraph, which is normally priced at $0.99. User cans edit their images beyond filters to make them stand out with a wide range of effects. The full list of features is below:
- Auto “POP” objects inside image. Automatically trim the masked area to the contour of the object using state-of-art image recognition technology. It outperforms the lasso tool in Photoshop.
- 36 filters effects (may require “filter” packages upgrade): Grayscale, Sepia, Vivid, Picasso, Elegance, Blur, Sharpen, Haze, Contrast, Vintage, Amatorka, Etikate, Sunset, Sketch, Toon, Posterize, Dot, Mosaic, Crossword, Fragment, Pencil, Abstract, Doodle, Neon, Prime, Gloom, Xray, Clear, Clay, Sand, Edge, Halftone, Breakout, Frames, and Tiles.
- Apply different filters to background image and pop objects
- Undo & redo support on mask, filter, frames, and text operations
- Add shapes as frames (up to 20) and combine them to form new shapes
- Adjust frame position, size, border width, border colour, and corner roundness.
- Add captions with customizable fonts, colour, position, size, and spacing.
- 7 shadow effects (may require “style” package upgrade)
- Assign backdrop colour (may require “style” package upgrade)
If you need another photo editor on your iPhone, you might as well add this one to the Photography folder because it won’t cost you a penny.
Click here to download PopAGraph while it’s free until next Thursday.