BMO Mobile Banking for iPhone Updated with Numerous Bug Fixes
BMO Mobile Banking for iPhone has been updated to 4.0.2, which addresses various bug fixes and offers some performance improvements when it comes to app loading time. Since its 4.0 update last month, the app was plagued with a few minor bugs and quirks, which were addressed in today’s update.
Also new—is Retina support for the app icon; it’s nice to see the small details taken care of. The full list of changes are below:
What’s New in Version 4.0.2
Thank you for writing in with your feedback! We have provided a wide range of fixes based on your input. Thank you for your support!
• Improved App loading time
• Resolved issue with app freezing during start up on the black screen
• Removed touch screen warning when in landscape orientation
• Fixed login errors and keyboard input issues for Challenge Question screen
• Fixed iOS7.1 boarder issues on top and bottom of screen
• Fixed error when entering special characters
• Retina support for App icon
Click here to download BMO Mobile Banking for iPhone.