Writing Professionals: Get Scrivener 2 for Mac, On Sale for 55% Off [Deals]
If you’re an avid writer and you want to take your game to the next level, you need Scrivener 2 for Mac, currently on sale for 55% off at $20, in our Deals Store. This complete writing studio currently retails for $45 in the Mac App Store.
Scrivener 2 is widely used by New York Times Best-Selling novelists, screenwriters, university professors, editors, journalists and more who rely on staying organized. It allows you to outline your ideas, take notes and view your research all at the same time, in one application.
- Edit Multiple Documents – “Scrivenings” mode temporarily combines individual documents into a single text, allowing you to view and edit different sections of your manuscript in isolation or as a whole
- Snapshots – Taking a “snapshot” of a document allows you to edit and rewrite in the confidence that you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Corkboard – Virtual index cards store a synopsis for every document you create, so you can storyboard and rearrange your project
- Outlining – A fully-featured outliner helps you take control of the structure of your work
- Scriptwriting– Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic screen or stage play formatting—or set up your own script formats—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- QuickReference Panes – Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Sync – Synchronize the text of your project with many popular mobile applications for the iPad and iPhone
Scrivener 2 was a winner of the Best of Mac App Store award from Apple back in 2011 and was a winner of a 2007 & 2010 Macworld Editor’s Choice Award. This app is no slouch and comes highly recommended. In the Mac App Store, the app has 75 five-star ratings—people love this app.
Click here to jump on Scrivener 2 for Mac while it’s still available. The license you purchase can be used on multiple computers in your household.