First Instant Booking Travel App for Apple Watch Launches from Booking.com
Amsterdam-based Booking.com has announced it has launched what it claims to be the first instant booking travel app for Apple Watch. The company states their app is the first to allow users to book a hotel stay from Apple Watch, utilizing Force Touch gestures on the smartwatch.
What’s New in Version 13
Booking Now supports Apple Watch!
…And we can help during your stay:
• Always see the nearest available accommodation and book for tonight
• Get turn-by-turn directions to your property
• See your upcoming booking info
• Get a countdown ’til your check-in
• Never forget your room number again
• Rate your check-in
• Get a notification when it’s time to check-out
Stuart Frisby, Principal Designer at Booking.com, said in a statement “Bringing Booking Now to the Apple Watch is the next chapter in our relentless commitment to innovation. By integrating cutting-edge technologies we are able to streamline the booking process even further which allows users to secure the right accommodation with ultimate ease.”
Would you book a hotel room from your Apple Watch? The screen seems a bit small to get all the fine details, but for those booking on a whim, this looks to make it easy.
Click here to download the Booking Now iPhone app in the App Store.