Second Cup Coffee Launches iPhone, Apple Watch App for Payments
Second Cup Coffee customers can now use their iPhone to quickly pay for purchases and also earn and redeem awards for every 500 points accumulated ($1 spent earns 10 points), as the company has officially announced their new app today:
Pay for your purchases directly from the app — just scan and go!
- Earn points on every dollar you spend. You’ll earn 10 points for every dollar spent.
- You’ll get a reward for every 500 points earned.
- Get special offers and promotions tailored to you. Opt in to push notifications so you’ll always be the first to know.
- Track your rewards and redeem them whenever you want.
- Top up your card balance with easy reload.
- Find a Second Cup café wherever you are with our Café Locator.
“As our Second Cup coffee revolution continues, we are igniting Canadians’ passion for our brand, thanks to the many innovations we’ve introduced,” says Vanda Provato, Vice President Marketing & Category, The Second Cup Ltd.
The Second Cup Coffee app also includes support for Apple Watch, to similarly allow customers to pay for purchases and earn points at over 345 locations nationwide. Nice to see a Canadian company bring support for Apple Watch so quickly. Let us know how this new app works out for you!
Click here to download Second Cup Coffee Co. for iPhone in the App Store.