Moleskine Launches All New ‘TimePage’ Calendar App for iPhone and Apple Watch
Popular notebook maker Moleskine has announced the launch of an all new calendar app called ‘TimePage’ for iPhone and Apple Watch, that combines weather, maps, and contacts with the ability to sync Google, iCloud, and Exchange calendars. On the iPhone, the app presents a continuous timeline, making it easy to view a whole week at a glance while on the Apple Watch, it lets you see your day-by-day schedule for the next week, provides weather, maps, contacts information and much more.
The TimePage app for iPhone has a fully featured weather app with beautiful interactive charts built-in so you can plan for the day accordingly. It provides elegant single day and event views that keep you focussed with info like “1 hour free after this until Meeting at 4pm”. You can get travel time and directions for your events by car, public transit, cycling or walking. Best of all, it works seamlessly with iCloud, Google Calendar as well as with Microsoft Exchange.
Below is a list of features supported on TimePage for Apple Watch:
- See your day-by-day schedule for the next week.
- Weather information with rain and temperature graphs so you know how to prepare.
- Maps show how to get to your next event and transit times for walking, cycling, driving and public transit.
- Glance view that shows how long until your next event and how long it will take to get there.
- Contact information and event notes are right there on your wrist.
- Event reminders will tap you on the wrist.
- Handoff from any day to your iPhone for quickly adding a new event.
The TimePage app is available for $4.99 at the following App Store link:
Download TimePage of iPhone and Apple Watch [Direct Link]