theScore Gains Apple Watch Complications, 3D Touch Quick Actions
If you’re using theScore on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, the app now supports 3D Touch and Apple Watch complications.
From the app’s icon, 3D Touch Quick Actions bring up shortcuts to MyScore, Search and Leagues. Once you’re in the app, the ‘Scores’ page also supports 3D Touch for NBA, NCAAB, NHL and Soccer. This makes it quick and easy to follow a particular game, add it to your calendar or share it.
Check out our screenshots below:
What’s New in Version 5.5.0
• It’s now easier to share from theScore! Additional social sharing options in news feeds, MyScore and even from notifications
• Support for Apple Watch complications. Stay up to date on your myScore with scores right on your watch face!
• Support for 3D Touch Quick Actions from home screen (iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only)
• Support for 3D Touch on NBA, NCAAB, NHL and Soccer ‘Scores’ page (iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only)
• Updated MMA section design
For Apple Watch users, complications support means you can now add a dedicated theScore widget to supported watch faces, as long as you have the Apple Watch app installed. Just Force Touch any watch face, tap ‘Customize’, tap a complication area, then scroll until you see theScore’s complication.
Also new today are more sharing options, plus an updated MMA section design.
Click here to download theScore for iOS in the App Store.