Download Brawl Stars for iOS in the Canadian App Store Here
While Canada misses out on the latest tech launches at times (i.e. Amazon Alexa, HomePod, etc), we do get some software exclusives.
Earlier this week, Supercell teased a new game called Brawl Stars for iOS users, set for an exclusive soft-launch in Canada only. The game from the makers of Clash of Clans is a real-time multiplayer battle game you can play with friends.
– Rowdy, real-time 3v3 battles against players from all over the world
– Unlock new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
– Four unique game modes to unlock and play
– Battle solo or with friends
– Climb to the top of the leaderboards in regional and local rankings
– A fast-paced multiplayer shooter is finally here on mobile
– Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
– Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge
– Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins
If you don’t have a Canadian App Store account—follow the steps on this post, but replace USA with Canada and you should be able to open your own Canadian iTunes account, without the need for a credit card.
The game went live in the Canadian App Store yesterday—click here to download Brawl Stars for iOS. In one day, Brawl Stars is already #1 in the Top Charts under Free in the App Store.