How to Watch Apple’s Sept. 2017 iPhone Event Live Stream
The big day has arrived, and Apple is set to go live on stage in two hours for the first time at the Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park, its new headquarters.
Apple will be live streaming their September 2017 special event, as what appears to be the norm for the company’s major product announcements now.
Here are the requirements for the live stream, which uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 9.0 or later
- Mac with Safari on macOS v10.11 or later
- PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later
- Apple TV (4th generation)—download the Apple Events tvOS app here (you may require the latest tvOS update, 10.02).
If you meet the requirements above, just visit Apple’s event link just before 10AM PDT/1PM EDT.
How to watch the September 2017 iPhone event for Android, Chrome or Linux users?
The links above will only work once streaming starts at 10AM PDT/1PM EDT.
Another alternative for Chrome users is to install the plugin Native HLS Playback to stream the event.
Stay tuned for full coverage of the event on iPhoneinCanada.ca.