Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Playoffs Schedule Released by Sportsnet, TSN
The 2019 NBA Playoffs are set to kick off on Saturday, April 13, 2019, and the broadcast schedule of the Toronto Raptors has been released by Sportsnet and TSN.
Sportsnet will air the Raptors for Games 1, 3 and 6 on Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW, while Game 3 and 6 will be on Sportsnet 590 The FAN.
Game 1 of the Toronto Raptors versus the Orlando Magic will take place at 1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET on Saturday, April 13 on Sportsnet ONE and Sportsnet NOW.
The full 2019 NBA Playoffs broadcast schedule for the Toronto Raptors versus the Orlando Magic can be seen below:
- Game 1 at HOME (Sportsnet ONE/SN NOW): Saturday, April 13 – 1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET
- Game 2 at HOME (TSN): Tuesday, April 16 – 4:30 PM PT/7:30 PM
- Game 3 at AWAY (Sportsnet One/SN NOW): Friday, April 19 – 3:30 PM PT/6:30
- Game 4 at AWAY (TSN): Sunday, April 21 – 3:30 PM PT/6:30 PM ET
- Game 5 at HOME (TSN): Tuesday, April 23 – TBD
- Game 6 at AWAY (Sportsnet ONE/SN NOW): Thursday, April 25 – TBD
- Game 7 at HOME (TSN): Saturday, April 27 – TBD
Sportsnet NOW (starts at $19.99/month) and TSN Direct ($19.99/month or $4.99/day) offer live online streaming options for Canadians on mobile, tablets, Apple TV, other devices and the web.
TSN Radio 1050 will have games 1, 2, 3 and 7. Sportsnet 590 The FAN will have games 3 and 6 on radio. Where’s game 4 on radio? Well, you’ll have to watch it live to see what happens, of course.
As always, games 5, 6 and 7 are if necessary, so schedules for those games are determined later pending the outcome of the first four playoff games.
According to the NBA, records were set in Canada for broadcast viewership for the 2018-2019 regular season, with viewership up 29% year-over-year across Sportsnet and TSN.
Merchandise sales also grew 26% year-over-year, while the NBA’s Canadian social media following also increased by 20% year-over-year.
An NBA Canada spokesperson told iPhone in Canada the NBA mobile app’s Canadian audience increased 8% year-over-year.