Online sports streaming service, DAZN Canada, has released its list of titles coming in March. Next month will be highlighted with full coverage of the Champions League Round of 16, key matchups in the Premier League and also key bouts in boxing.
Below is the list of what’s coming to DAZN Canada in March 2020:
- Premier League: Everton vs. Manchester United; Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Serie A: Juventus vs. Internazionale
- League Cup: Aston Villa vs. Manchester City
- Premier League: Arsenal vs. West Ham United
- Premier League: Manchester United vs. Manchester City; Chelsea vs. Everton
- Champions League: RB Leipzig vs. Tottenham Hotspur; Valencia vs. Atalanta
- Champions League: Liverpool vs. Atletico Madrid; PSG vs. Borussia Dortmund
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United
- Serie A: Milan vs. Roma
- Premier League: Everton vs. Liverpool
- Champions League: Juventus vs. Olympique Lyonnais; Manchester City vs. Real Madrid
- Champions League: Barcelona vs. Napoli; Bayern Munchen vs. Chelsea
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Ham United
- Premier League: Chelsea vs. Manchester City
- Boxing (Golden Boy): Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs. Samuel Vargas
Click here to sign up for DAZN Canada—it comes with a free 30-day trial. You can watch DAZN on Apple TV, iOS, Android, the web and more.
Other articles in the category: News
TikTok Surpasses 150 Million Active Users in the U.S.
TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew is set to testify before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce on Thursday, where he plans to unveil new internal data.
Netflix Gaming Reveals New Titles Coming, Including Monument Valley
The video streaming giant plans to launch 40 new games on the platform this year, and will also be adding Ustwo’s Monument Valley franchise to the catalog.
Amazon to Cut 9,000 Jobs in Latest Round of Cost-Saving Measures
Amazon announced on Monday plans to eliminate about 9,000 more positions in the next few weeks, mostly in Amazon Web Services (AWS), PXT, Advertising, and Twitch, as part of the company's cost-cutting measures. The decision comes after the completion of the second phase of the company's operating plan, which prioritizes investments that matter most to...