First M1 iPad Pro Review and Unboxing Videos Hit the Web [Roundup]
Apple’s M1 iPad Pro is releasing in just a few days. With customers readying themselves for the May 21st release, there’s no better time to do a rundown of the first M1 iPad Pro reviews.
As media outlets are now releasing their reviews and impressions of the device, it seems that a large portion of them are in agreeance that Apple’s latest tablet boasts strong performance while wrapped in a sleek design.
Here are the first reviews and unboxing videos that have hit the web for your viewing pleasure:
- The Guardian – Apple iPad Pro M1 review: stunning screen and so much power
- CNET – Apple iPad Pro review: M1 plus 5G make for an almost perfect tablet
- Tech Guide – Apple 2021 iPad Pro with M1 review – lives up to its Pro name
- CNN – Apple’s new iPad Pro lets you swim between work and play with plenty of power
- Yahoo News – Apple’s iPad Pro is the closest it’s come to replacing the laptop
- Daily Express – iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2021 review: Apple’s new M1-powered tablet is in a league of its own
- Business Insider – The new iPad Pro feels like the powerful tablet Apple always wanted to make, but creative professionals will definitely get the most out of its features