Rogers and Fido have released their Boxing Day deals for 2021, advertising its ‘Wrapped in Red’ event.
Here are some offers from Rogers, offering “Boxing Week on now” savings, according to the company:
- Trade in an iPhone 11 and get the iPhone 13 for $0 down and 0% interest on Upfront Edge
- iPhone 12 Mini for only $7/month on Upfront Edge
- Google Pixel 6 for $0 down and only $14/month on Upfront Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S21 is also $15.59/month on Upfront Edge
Fido ‘Holideal’ Offers:
- Fido customers can now get the iPhone 12 Mini (128GB) for $0 down and only $18/month
- The Samsung S20FE is currently $0 down and $20/month with Fido Payment Program
- Trade-in select iPhones and receive up to $600 in bill credits on a new device on select plans with Fido Payment Program
- Get 12GB BYOD (Bring your own device) plan for only $50/month ($45/month for QC residents)
Again, we may see even better deals from Rogers and Fido dealers (such as bonus gift cards and rewards points and monthly credits) on Boxing Day, which takes place on December 26, 2021.
Other articles in the category: Rogers
Rogers and Fido Launch AI-Powered Spam Call Detection
Rogers and Fido have launched a new adaptive AI-powered feature called Spam Call Detect, to help customers avoid unwanted and fraudulent calls. The technology is designed to monitor and evaluate incoming calls to the Rogers wireless and wireline networks in real time, said the company on Tuesday, leveraging a "self-evolving analytic engine" that continuously improves its...
Rogers Gave Special Treatment to Sportsnet Over OneSoccer, Rules CRTC
OneSoccer last year lodged a complaint with the CRTC against Rogers for refusing to carry its channel, alleging that the latter was being anti-competitive
Bell and Rogers ‘5G+’ Carrier Icons Debut in iOS 16.4
With the public release of iOS 16.4 for iPhone users, many in Canada are starting to see a ‘5G+’ carrier icon from Bell and Rogers, with their compatible 5G plans. Many iPhone in Canada readers such as Rogers customer Sagar, noted the 5G+ icon is now present for his iPhone. Similar Bell customers on 5G+...