How to Use Apple Pay [VIDEO]
You can use Apple Pay wherever you see Apple Pay listed as a payment method. You can pay using Apple Pay in stores, within apps, on the web, and more.
To set up Apple Pay, add a debit, credit, or prepaid card to the Wallet app on your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other compatible devices.
Here’s how you can add a debit or credit card on your iPhone:
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button
- Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card. Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
To pay with your iPhone using your default card:
- If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
- If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the Home button.
To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. Tap a new card and authenticate.
Watch the following video to see how you can use Apple Pay on your iOS device, Apple Watch, or the Mac.