The iPhone 4 battery life is pretty decent, but it could be better. If you’ve been thinking about getting a backup battery, this could be the deal for you.
Last December we posted about a killer deal from RichardSolo for the 1800 (RS001). The best-selling 1800 battery is now back on sale until March 31s, or until supplies last.
Originally priced at $49.95, it’s currently at $29.95. But if you use the coupon code “MARCH19” during check out, it drops to $19.95. However, if you buy two or more, the price drops further to $15.46/unit—40% off the sale price. You can’t beat this price for a backup battery. Time to stock up on some gifts for birthdays!
Like last time, all orders with come with a free RichardSolo Custom Case for iPhone 3G/3GS too!
Features of the RichardSolo 1800 Battery Backup
- 1800 mAh capacity, can provide a full charge for your iPhone 4 with juice left over
- Comes with 120-240v wall charger,Â dual USB car charger,Â retractable USB cable
- Built in laser pointer and LED flashlight
- Works with iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod touch
- Latch on system provides a secure fit to your iPhone
- Charges both iPhone and backup battery at the same time when plugged in
- LED indicators for charging and low backup battery
I’ve been my RichardSolo 1800 (read my review here) since I’ve had my iPhone 3G, up until my current iPhone 4. It’s a compact battery backup that does the job. What’s cool is that you plug the 1800 to your iPhone, then connect it to an outlet–it will charge both devices at the same time. Your iPhone will charge first, then the backup battery. This method can help lighten your load when traveling.
Don’t take my word on the 1800, try it for yourself. There’s a 30 day money back guarantee (with free return shipping) so you have nothing to worry about.
Click here to visit RichardSolo.com for more details. Supplies won’t last long at this price.