The app updates continue to explode in the App Store, giving us a glimpse of what to expect in terms of support for Apple Watch.
Canadians, REALTOR.ca has announced their app will support Apple Watch when it launches April 24. The app will let you browse listings around you, initiates calls from your iPhone, glance favourites and more:
What’s New in Version 2.2.0
REALTOR.ca Now Available on Apple Watch!
View the latest listings and your REALTOR® information directly from the new Apple Watch:
– Near Me – Quickly browse through listings that are closest to you
– My REALTOR® – Access My REALTOR® from watch and send notification to initiate call from iPhone
– Favourites – Quickly view and add listings to your Favourite list by long pressing on the watch face
– Glances – Simply flick your wrist to bring up the listing closest to you
– Saved Search – View your saved searches from the watch
Get ready to see your local realtor armed with Apple Watch.
Meanwhile, as we noted yesterday, Wunderlist will also support Apple Watch and today the company shared some screenshots of what it will look like:
Users will be able to do things from Apple Watch such as quickly check off to-do lists, such as your grocery list while shopping, or quickly accept invitations, as seen below:
Wunderlist says they have taken into consideration Apple Watch’s 18 hour battery life, by using a white on black colour scheme, since non-black pixels do not use battery.
Check your App Store Updates tab, as tonnes of apps are being updated with Apple Watch support, such as Kitchen Stories, Twitter and Line to name a few. Earlier today we told you about Desjardins and the Globe and Mail announcing support for Apple Watch, along with the Transit App, Air Canada and Tangerine.
The timed release of Apple allowing first developers to now market their Apple Watch apps just builds more hype for the smart watch, which launches on April 24 in Canada.