The BMO Mobile Banking iPhone app has been redesigned as part of its 4.0 update, which also includes a list of new features such as INTERAC transfers, the ability to see credit card and mortgage details, plus the ability to book a branch appointment right from your phone.
What’s New in Version 4.0
We appreciate your patience and thank you for choosing BMO® Bank of Montreal. We’re pleased to offer a host of new features and enhancements in BMO Mobile Banking so you can bank on the go quickly and easily. We value your business and are committed to providing you with a great mobile banking experience.
- New design that is easy to understand and use
- All of your accounts can be viewed in BMO Mobile Banking
- View your credit card and mortgage details to stay on top of your payments
- Send INTERAC e-Transfers®*, add new or edit existing recipients, and view your e-Transfer history
- Book a branch appointment in real time on your smartphone
- Set up a Travel Notification to ensure you have uninterrupted access to your credit card while you are away
- Save multiple debit cards and personal credit card numbers to easily sign in to your various accounts
So far, users have applauded the 4.0 update in reviews of the app saying it looks great and works well. The app has come a long way since its initial launch in spring of 2011—which could not make payments from the iPhone. Still no sign of photo chequing like the CIBC app though.
Click here to download the BMO Mobile Banking iOS app and tell us how you like this update.