With the 2012 Summer Olympics set to kick off on July 27th, the official London 2012 Olympic games iOS app is now available for download in the App Store. The developers contacted us to let you know it’s completely free (there is a paid version) and you should download it to play some Olympic games.
– 9 Olympic events: 100M, 110M Hurdles, 100m Freestyle, Double Trap, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, 100m Butterfly, Kayak (K1) and Archery
– Train and customise your athlete with over 220 items
– 3 game modes: Training / Olympic / Challenge
– 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
– Easy to play – difficult to master
– Enjoy authentic London 2012 Olympic venues
Click here to download the free version of the London 2012 official mobile game. It’s a universal download for both the iPhone and iPad.