Scotiabank released their iPhone app late last Winter. However, it did not have actual mobile banking like other bank apps, such as the CIBC iPhone app. The wait for mobile banking is over as the Scotiabank iPhone app has been updated to version 2.0, which includes actual mobile banking. Members rejoice!
What’s New In Version 2.0
ScotiabankÂ® Mobile Banking is here!
– Check your personal and small business account details
– Pay bills
– Transfer money between your Scotiabank accounts
– Send money through Western UnionTM or Interac Email Money Transfers
– Find the nearest branches with the ABM/Branch locator. Search by street address, or GPS.
– Register for Scotiabank Text Banking and check your balance, available credit or last transactions in record time
The ability to send money through Western Union and Interac Email Money Transfers right from your iPhone is pretty nice. Kudos to Scotiabank for joining the mobile banking phenomenon, let’s hope other big banks will also keep up with the move to banking on your smartphone.
Let me know how you like this new update! Click here to download (iTunes link).
Thanks to Shaun and @ZippoS for sending this in!