TSN GO for iOS has been officially announced today which brings live streaming sports to the iPhone and iPad for Bell and Rogers customers (it requires a login) over Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
The app launches in time for NCAA March Madness touts 6,000+ hours of live sports coverage of the following shows:
- Baseball – MLB Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday Night Baseball
- Hockey – World Juniors and NHL
- Basketball – NBA and NCAA, including March Madness
- Soccer – MLS, Barclays Premier League, FIFA 2015-2022, UEFA Euro 2016
- Football – CFL, NFL, and BCS
- Golf – All of golf’s Majors
- Tennis – All Grand Slam events
- Auto Racing – Formula One and NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series
- Curling – All Season of Champions events
- Figure Skating –Skate Canada International and Canadian Tire National Skating Championships
- Rugby – Team Canada Rugby and Rugby World Cup
- Lacrosse – National Lacrosse League
- Fan-favourite shows – OFF THE RECORD, THAT’S HOCKEY, and more
What’s New in Version 2.1.6
Television subscribers can now access live streams of TSN and TSN2 as well as on-demand content from the NHL, the CFL, the EPL and more.
• Added NHL Wild Card standings
• Fixed a bug with the TV Schedule
Click here to download TSN Go for iOS—it’s free for Rogers and Bell TV customers at the moment. Let us know how this works for you!