Bell and Virgin Plus have released “Boxing Week” deals, ahead of Boxing Day for 2021.
Bell is offering the following Boxing Day deals for 2021 below, according to their website:
- $80/40GB plan (online only) for new activations; $65/40GB for add-a-line on contract
- Save $100 when you shop online plus free shipping ($50 waived connection fee; $50 bill credit)
- iPhone 13 – save $175
- iPhone 12 – save $260
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G – save $800.02
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G – save $840
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G – save $720
- New smartphones on Bell SmartPay: get 6 months free Crave
Bell’s flanker brand Virgin Plus is offering Boxing Day deals for 2021 now, including:
- $50/12GB plan for bring your own phone
- $55/17GB plan with $100 bill credit (online only)
- 50 Mbps internet: $35/month credit for 12 months
- Refer a friend: $50 bill credits each
Again, if you’re going to be activating a new smartphone during Boxing Day, it’s best to do so at dealers such as Walmart, Best Buy and more, as you can likely get bonus store gift cards and reward points again, like Black Friday.