Rogers and Fido have posted Black Friday deals for 2018, offering some handsets for $0 on two-year contracts, plus bonuses such as $100 Amazon.ca gift cards and more.
Here’s what’s available…
- Wireless: Lenovo Smart Display gift with purchase with activation of all Android devices (All regions excluding QC)
- Wireless: Huawei T3 Media Pad tablet gift with purchase with activation of the Huawei P20, P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro
- Wireless: Get 4GB Data Bonus on Primary line and secondary line activations; those who add two lines and a tablet will get 120GB of extra data in a year.
- Cable: $100 Amazon.ca Gift Card gift with purchase
- Cable: 12 months free Crave + HBO on new 2 & 3 prod. bundles
- Cable: New Ignite TV customers can receive 6 months free Crave/Super Sports Pack BTL + $100 Amazon.ca gift card
- $0 iPhone 8 on a 2-year Large plan ($95/month)
- $0 Samsung A8 + get a $100 Amazon.ca Gift Card on a 2-year Medium plan
- Get 4 GB for $50/month for 24 months when you bring your own phone
A Rogers spokesperson told iPhone in Canada, “We have great offers available on plans and devices that allow our customers to use their device when and how they want on our nationwide LTE network.”
It’s also interesting to note Rogers and Fido are now responding to Freedom Mobile’s 100GB LTE data bonus. Looks like it’s a cage match between the Rogers/Fido and Freedom Mobile marketing teams now.
Rogers is advertising an extra data bonus on primary and secondary lines, meaning customers can “120GB of extra data in a year”, while Fido is stating customers “can get 120GB of extra data with a 24 month Pulse plan,” taking into consideration the 5GB of free data each month perk (times 24 months).
Click here to check out iPhone in Canada Black Friday 2018 portal for all the latest deals.