Public Mobile Points Program Launches: Here’s What You Can Earn and Redeem
Last week, Telus-owned Public Mobile announced it was set to launch a new rewards program called Public Points.
As of Tuesday, the new Public Points program has gone live, allowing customers to earn points back on their bill and more. Public Mobile has now detailed what you can earn and also what you can redeem points for.
- Welcome present: 5 points
- Loyalty perks: 1 point per month with Public Mobile
- 5% back on every $1 spent
- Anniversary points: 10 points every 12 months
- Give Back: 1-20 points every 30 days for answering community questions
- Refer-a-Friend: 1 point every 30 days your friends stay with Public; friends get one-time $10 bill credit
- Lower Your Bill: 15 points to get $15 off your bill
- Add Some Extras: points for roaming, long distance minutes, extra data
- Jackpot: 1 point to enter contests
How to Join the Public Points Program?
New Public Mobile customers after January 25, 2022, will automatically join the Public Points Rewards and start earning points right away.
Existing customers on the old Public Rewards (those that were customers before January 25, 2022) can join Public Points by signing into My Rewards, then going to “Join Public Points” from the side navigation.
The Public Mobile rewards page now sends you to a Telus login, but your original credentials will work to sign in. As of now, the page is loading slowly and not at all for customers.