Apple Canada has announced its Black Friday event for 2020 and it offers up to $210 in Apple Store gift cards, from November 27-30.
The gift card offer applies to the following Apple products below (updated!):
- $70 – iPhone SE, iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- $35 – Apple Watch Series 3
- $35- AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods with Charging Case
- $70 – iPad mini
- $140 – iPad Pro
- $70 – MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020; not M1); in-store only
- $70 – MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports; not M1); in-store only
- $210 – 16″ MacBook Pro, 21.5″ iMac
- $70 – Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD,
- $140 – HomePod
- $70 – Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones
Apple says “Refurbished products, end-of-life products (except 13-inch MacBook Air 2020 with Retina display and 13-inch MacBook Pro 2020 with two Thunderbolt 3 ports in Apple Store locations only, subject to availability), and open-box returns sold as-is are not eligible for this offer.”
As you can see, the eligible gift card bonus items aren’t available for Apple’s newest products such as iPhone 12 or Apple Silicon M1 Macs. Not surprising given what we’ve seen in the past.
Last year, Apple also offered gift cards for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, ranging from $35, $70, $140 and $280 depending on the product.
For some current Apple Black Friday deals, check out: