RBC Promo: Free Apple iPad 8 With All-Inclusive Bank Accounts
RBC is back with another free 32GB iPad offer, for customers opening a new bank account. The current accounts eligible are All-Inclusive accounts, which come with a monthly fee.
The offer has Apple’s 2020 iPad 8 available, which just launched last week and starts at $429 from Apple.ca.
There are specific requirements though from RBC, as you’ll need to open either an RBC Signature No Limit Banking ($15.95/mo) or RBC VIP Banking ($30/mo) account:
- Open an eligible RBC bank account by December 18, 2020
- Set up and complete two of the following by February 15, 2021:
- Your payroll as a direct deposit
- Two pre-authorized monthly payments (PAPs)
- Two bill payments to a service provider
- Once complete, you’ll get an email detailing how to order your 10.2” iPad Wi-Fi 32GB (8th Generation).
RBC says if you change the requirements above or close your account “at any time before December 31, 2021”, they will debit your account the cost of the iPad. RFD members are noting it would make sense to open an account in December 2020 and close it in January 2022, to ensure you won’t get charged when you cancel or modify your account.
If you were going to open up a bank account anyways, this might be one way to get an iPad for ‘free’, despite paying monthly fees.