Have you been enjoying your free Apple Music trial? If you have, great! But if not, then you should know the three month free trial period is set to end tomorrow for early adopters. If you don’t cancel your membership, it will auto-renew and charge your credit card or iTunes Account.
Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music membership, according to Apple…
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
1. Go to Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID (sign in)
2. Under Subscriptions > Manage > toggle OFF ‘Automatic Renewal’ > Turn Off
Once completed you should see an end date for your free trial under Subscriptions.
Now here’s how to cancel Apple Music on your Mac or PC
1. Open iTunes. Click on the Sign In profile and enter your Apple ID credentials:
2. Once signed-in, go to Account Info (you’ll need to re-enter your password):
3. Scroll down to Settings and click on ‘Manage’ under Subscriptions:
4. Click on ‘Edit’ to manage your Apple Music subscription. Here, you can toggle OFF Automatic Renewal. Once completed, it should show that your renewal is off:
So there you have it folks. Let us know if you’ll be renewing Apple Music once your free trial expires.