Nest’s third generation learning thermostat is currently on sale for 18% off at $271 on Amazon.ca, regularly priced at $329 CAD. According to price tracker CamelCamelCamel, this is the lowest price it has been on Amazon Canada.
If you’ve been waiting to jump on a Nest, this latest version debuted last September and includes the following key features:
- Auto-Schedule. No more programming. The Nest Thermostat learns from you and programs itself.
- Auto-Away. Don’t heat or cool an empty home. Auto-Away adjusts the temperature after you leave.
- Remote control. With the Nest app, you can change the temperature, check Energy History and get an a
- Energy History. Know more, save more. Check your Energy History to see how much energy you use and w
- Nest Leaf. The Leaf appears when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
For those willing to drive to a Best Buy or Home Depot, you can also try price matching in store for more savings.
A smart learning thermometer like Nest allows you to control it from your iPhone or iPad, no matter where you are, to maximize energy savings.
According to deal hunters on RFD, this is a decent deal since Nest rarely puts these on sale often, and they also point out Enbridge customers should be able to claim $100 credit with this thermometer.
Click here to jump on the third generation Nest from Amazon.ca, while it’s still on sale.