Apple Adds Lenny Kravitz and More to 2014 iTunes Festival London Lineup
The 2014 iTunes Festival is set to kick off in London next month and will feature headline acts such as Maroon 5 and Pharrell Williams.
Apple announced today it has added more acts to the lineup, including Lenny Kravitz, Elbow, Paolo Nutini, David Gray, The Script, Gregory Porter, Jessie Ware, Rudimental, and Ryan Adams.
The Script said “We’re very excited to take part in this year’s iTunes Festival. It’s the same night as our album is released in the UK, so we can’t wait to play you new music and celebrate with you all!”
Here’s the current lineup for the festival, set to kick off on September 1:
- September 2 – Beck + Jenny Lewis
- September 3 – David Guetta + Clean Bandit + Robin Schulz
- September 4 – 5 Seconds of Summer + Charlie Simpson
- September 5 – Kasabian
- September 8 – Robert Plant + Luke Sital-Singh
- September 9 – Sam Smith + SOHN
- September 11 – Maroon 5 + Matthew Koma
- September 12 – Elbow
- September 13 – Paolo Nutini
- September 14 – David Gray
- September 15 – The Script + Foxes
- September 17 – Gregory Porter + Eric Whitacre
- September 18 – Jessie Ware
- September 20 – Rudimental + Jess Glynne
- September 21 – Ryan Adams + First Aid Kit
- September 26 – Lenny Kravitz
- September 27 – Kylie + MNEK
Apple went on to say “keep checking back as we announce more artists to complete the stunning line-up,” which means more acts are coming, as there are 10 dates still showing “to be announced”.
The iTunes Festival will be available for free to live stream from iOS devices, iTunes and Apple TV, for those not able to make it to London to watch the show live.