If you’re looking to buy AppleCare+ for your new iPhone 13 device, Apple has now added back glass damage as something it will replace for customers.
“AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $39 for screen or back glass damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax,” explains Apple.
If you have butterfingers, or kids or are prone to accidents, AppleCare+ is calling your name.
Back-glass damage support with AppleCare+ is only available for iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models only, explains Apple.
Here’s what AppleCare+ costs for iPhone 13 smartphones in Canada (pricing in CAD):
- $199 or $9.99/month for iPhone 13 mini / iPhone 13
- $249 or $12.49/month for iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max
- $199 or $9.99/month for iPhone 12 mini / iPhone 12
- $199 or $9.99/month for iPhone 11
- $119 or $5.99/month for iPhone SE
- $249 or $12.49/month for iPhone XS / iPhone XS Max
- $9.99/month for iPhone 8 Plus
- $12.49/month for iPhone X
- $9.99/month for iPhone XR
Prices have remained the same compared to when we shared AppleCare+ prices for iPhone 12 devices last year.