Google has today published its first Stadia Connect of 2020 on YouTube spotlighting 11 new games, content updates to Stadia Pro, and feature additions to the platform. Starting with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), which is rolling out on Stadia today, some of EA’s biggest hits will also be launching later this year.
PUBG on Stadia includes the base game, Survivor Pass: Cold Front, and a Stadia exclusive skin set. Once PUBG is live, users with Stadia Pro membership will be able to simply Click to Play the game, whereas those who don’t have an account will be able to join after signing-up.
Moreover, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Madden NFL, and FIFA will be arraign on Stadia later this year. With no exact release dates, Google says that Star Wars Jedi: Fall Order will arrive this fall whereas Madden and FIFA will be releasing this winter.
Additional games coming to Stadia including the following:
- Crayta (First on Stadia; free with Stadia Pro this summer) Crayta brings together players of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to create multiplayer games and share them with their families, friends and the rest of the world. Create, collaborate, play, and share your own games when Crayta arrives exclusively on Stadia.
- Get Packed (First on Stadia; available on 4/28) Get Packed is a co-op game full of calamity and carnage for 1-4 players in online or local play. Help the town of Ditchlington move their belongings within Campaign, Versus, and Destruction game modes and leave a trail of mayhem in your wake!
- Wave Break (First on Stadia) Wave Break is an arcade-style skateboarding game, set in a crime-filled 1980s Miami Vice inspired world, built-from the ground up for online multiplayer. Choose from a variety of aquatic vehicles, and take to the waters as you grab, grind, and kickflip your boat across a series of exotic locations around the world.
- Embr (First on Stadia and PC; will include Stream Connect; early access program begins 5/21) Join Embr, THE Emergency Services Revolution, and become an Embr Respondr today! Fight fires and save lives while climbing the ladder of success, all within the comfort of flexible working hours. Embr’s mission is simple; bring über firefighting to everyone, everywhere.
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (free with Stadia Pro on 5/1) Zombie Army 4: Mission 2 – Blood Count add-on to base game in the Stadia store coming soon
- Octopath Traveler (available on 4/28)
- Rock of Ages 3 (Available in June)
You can try Stadia for free with 2 months of free access to Stadia Pro at this link.